How Your Center Benefits:
- Value-added service to your families that's simple and easy to get started.
- A professional music educator visits your center each week, ready to teach a high quality program that follows the National Standards for Music Education and Early Childhood Music and Movement Guidelines.
- Little to no administrative work for you or your staff.
- Opportunity for community outreach through after-school music enrichment programs (i.e. piano lessons, parent-child music classes).
- Parents don’t have to travel to another site for extra-curricular music activities.
Want to learn more about programs offered?
Resources & Links about the Benefits of Music Education